Widespread 2 Handle Bathroom Sink Faucet Brushed Gold RB0980
Extra $100 OFF Over $499 [Code:CS2]
Extra $200 OFF Over $999 [Code:CS3]
Free Shipping On All Orders✈
- The faucet body is made of high-quality LEAD-FREE BRASS (with less than 0.25% lead content), which can be used safely.
- Insured quality supply hoses. Hoses come with nylon braided exterior protects against chemical corrosion (commonly caused by detergent) and rusting.
- This sink faucet features a rectangular spout opening that releases a clear, non-splashing, natural stream.
- This faucet can be installed on a 3 hole sink or countertop. We've included an instructions manual and hardware supplies package for quick, simple installation.
- Important: Before supply lines connection, please turn on hot and cold water supplies and flush water lines for one minute. This flushes away any debris that could cause damage to internal parts. And then you can connect supply lines and slowly turn on the water, check all the connections for leaks.
- The faucet has passed the CEC certification of California, meets the policy, and places an order with confidence.
- Faucet with Valve
- Supply Lines
- Quick Connect Fixtures
- Hardware Pack
- Installation Instruction
Document: Installation Manual
- Model number: RB0980 (RBF65033-BG)
- Finish: Brushed gold
- Value type: Ceramic valve
- Installation method: Deck-mounted
- Item weight: 3.86 pounds
- Flow rate: 1.2 gallons per minute
- Warranty Period: Lifetime warranty
- Return Policy: Free return or exchange
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. At same time,you need to provide photos to let us confirm that the product is original.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return label. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.