Wall Mounted Bathroom Basin Faucet with cUPC Certification Valve RB1190
Extra $80 OFF Over $449 [Code:P3]
Extra $230 OFF Over $999 [Code:P4]
Free Shipping On All Orders✈
- Brushed Gold Appearance - Brushed gold for a warm stainless appearance and complements most decorating styles.
- Premium Quality Materials - In-wall mount bathroom basin faucet constructed from solid brass for durability, high-quality controls with strong tarnish, and corrosion resistance.
- This bathroom faucet provides a clear and steady laminar stream, it is ideal for everyday bathroom tasks, such as brushing teeth and washing hands.
- Two cross-metal handles operation make it easier to control water flow and temperature.
- Adopting the advanced valve core(with cUPC certification), after a strict anti-leakage test, ensures that it will not leak during long-term use, keep the switch smooth, and not drip.
- The faucet has passed the CEC certification of California, meets the policy, and confidently places an order.
- Rough-in Valve
- 2 Handles
- Cover Plate
- Hardware Pack
- Installation Instruction
Document: Installation Manual
- Model number: RB1190
- Finish: Brushed gold
- Installation method: Wall-mounted
- Item weight: 4.19 pounds
- Flow rate: 1.2 gallons per minute
- Warranty Period: Lifetime warranty
- Return Policy: Free return or exchange
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. At same time,you need to provide photos to let us confirm that the product is original.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return label. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.