SIMPLE AND PRACTICAL TIPS FOR CLEANING YOUR BATHROOM.
As an inconspicuous but indispensable place in our home, the cleanliness of the bathroom is very important. In this question, the author brings you some bathroom cleaning tips, which are very convenient!
1. Sink cleaning method: First prepare cleaning tools such as rags, detergents, and small brushes. Because the sink ring on the surface of the basin is the easiest place to hide garbage, use the garbage to catch the garbage first. Then clean the surface of the sink, wring it out with a cloth and detergent, and wipe gently. The insert ring cannot be wiped with a cloth. A small brush and cleaner can be used at this time. After cleaning, wipe off any water stains on the surface with a dry cloth.
2. Precautions for washbasin cleaning and maintenance: It is relatively easy to clean and maintain a ceramic washbasin, as long as it is wet with a cloth and then cleaned with detergent. Be careful not to rub the wipes with force. Dust, sand, etc. should be removed in time to avoid daily wear and tear on the surface. If there are scratches on the surface of the ceramic basin, you can apply a little toothpaste to the scratches, wipe it repeatedly with a soft cloth, and then wax it.
1. Toilet cleaning method: This is one of the most commonly used methods, but is the method or step correct? The correct thing to do is to wet the toilet with water first, then lay a layer of toilet paper, apply a toilet cleaner to the rim of the toilet, make sure everything is soiled, then wait 10 minutes, then wipe it gently with a brush. , Rinse it several times with clean water, and then try to rinse it four or five times to make it clean.
2. Baking soda cleaning method: First, we need to pour baking soda into the toilet, and then brew it with boiling water for half an hour. Dirt can be easily removed. Baking soda can also be used to clean other things in daily life. But avoid stubborn yellow stains on the toilet. You need to sprinkle baking soda on the toilet, let it sit for 10 minutes, and finally clean it with a toilet brush.
3. Vinegar cleaning method: first mix vinegar and water, and then pour it into the toilet. This takes about half a day to soak, suitable for office workers who do not need to go to the toilet. After half a day, some hard-to-clean debris can be removed with a brush. After cleaning the toilet, sprinkle white vinegar evenly on the inside of the toilet and rinse it off with water after a few hours. Disinfect, deodorize and sterilize.
1. Bathtub cleaning method: Acrylic bathtub cleaning: Common stains in acrylic bathtubs can be scrubbed with a discarded soft-bristled toothbrush dipped in bleaching powder. For hard-to-remove stains, use half a lemon dipped in salt or whiten with a soft-bristled toothbrush. Functional toothpaste scrub and turpentine are also useful at this time.
2. Cleaning cast iron bathtubs: Cast iron bathtubs can be cleaned with acid-free cleaners. Use a non-abrasive soft sponge pad to clean the non-slip surface of the bathtub, which is not easy to remove.
Shower System Cleaning
1. Shower cleaning method: Manual cleaning: Remove the mesh cover or other parts that absorb scale on the shower head in the bathroom, clean it with a brush, and then put it back in place.
2. Hand wipes clean: The water outlet of this type of bathroom shower is designed with rubber particles. The rubber material feels soft and comfortable and is not easy to scale. It's easy to clean. Limescale can be easily crushed by simply rubbing the rubber granules with your fingers.
Faucet cleaning method: Clean the surface with a soft cloth dampened with toothpaste, and then rinse the surface with water. Do not use alkaline cleaners or scouring pads or steel balls to clean the surface to avoid damaging the plated surface. During use, the single faucet should be opened and closed slowly, and the double faucet should not be closed too tightly, otherwise, the faucet will fall off and cannot be turned off or water is stopped. The water outlet usually has a foaming device (also called a foaming device, various faucets, and a foaming device). Due to water quality problems, the water level of the faucet is often low after a period of use, which may be the cause of foaming. The device is clogged with dust. You can unscrew the aerator and remove the dirt with water or a needle.