Two Handle Bridge Kitchen Sink Faucet with Pull Down Sprayhead Solid Brass RB1155
Extra $80 OFF Over $449 [Code:P3]
Extra $230 OFF Over $999 [Code:P4]
Free Shipping On All Orders✈
- Corrosion Resistant Finish: Fully bright stainless steel material is used to prevent water spots and fingerprints, and will not fade or lose gloss over time. The bridge kitchen faucet design makes your kitchen room simple and fresh, easy to match most sinks.
- Bridge Faucet Design: Horizontal bar connects hot and cold water handles to the faucet spout for a classically-inspired look. Cleaning the solid brass faucet with cloth is enough for daily use.
- Kitchen Faucet with Pull-down Sprayhead: Made of premium solid brass material, non-rust, non-erosion, ensures the safety and is easy to clean. High-arc spout flexible hose allows you to easily reach all areas of your kitchen sink.
- Multifunctional Outlet Water Effect: Aerated stream and spray for everyday tasks, powerful blade function for heavy-duty rinsing. Swivels 360 degrees for a broad range of motion. Additionally, the water flow rate reaches 1.8 gallons per minute.
- Easy to Install: This bridge kitchen faucet needs a simple installation. With easy-to-follow instructions, you can assemble quickly. And, all hardware is packed in the package.
- Kitchen Faucet
- Hardware Pack
- Supply Lines
- Installation Instruction
Document: Installation Manual
- Model number: RB1155
- Material: 304 stainless steel
- Finish: Matte black
- Installation method: Deck-mounted
- Item weight: 8 pounds
- Flow rate: 2.3 gallons per minute
- Warranty Period: Lifetime warranty
- Return Policy: Free return or exchange
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. At same time,you need to provide photos to let us confirm that the product is original.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return label. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.