Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel kitchen faucets.
Stainless steel has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, wear resistance, fire prevention, moisture resistance, and so on, so the products of stainless steel are very practical in the wet kitchen. Kitchen faucets are also made of stainless steel. Many consumers want to know about the advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel kitchen faucets.
The advantages of stainless steel faucets.
1. The main results are as follows: 1. the surface is polished with silver luster, beautiful and bright, smooth and meticulous feel, not easy to rust, often new for a long time; after advanced technology casting, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, with good physical properties.
2. The material does not contain lead, does not have any exudate, does not produce a peculiar smell, ensures that the quality of the effluent is healthy and hygienic, and does not pollute the water. At the same time, the stainless steel faucet does not need electroplating in the production, which greatly reduces the harm to the environment, does not need to worry about the electroplating falling off, and the environmental pollution caused by the surface polishing treatment is relatively small.
3. The use is durable, through the actual test, its life can be as long as a hundred years, during this period almost does not need special maintenance treatment, to solve the previous faucet replacement and maintenance of tedious, economic, and environmental protection, clean and convenient.
Shortcomings of stainless steel faucets.
1. The main contents are as follows: The production process is complex, the technical level is high, and the processes are not mature. There are not many domestic manufacturers with a certain scale, and the price is relatively high.
2. The absence of lead does not mean complete health. Stainless steel contains elements such as chromium and nickel. Chromium is slightly toxic, but it will not cause serious harm to the human body. In addition, when the water is sterilized by chlorine, it will cause internal isotope assimilation and corrode the faucet.