Two Handle One Hole Matte Black Vessel Sink Faucet RB0903
Extra $80 OFF Over $449 [Code:P3]
Extra $230 OFF Over $999 [Code:P4]
Free Shipping On All Orders✈
- Matte Black Appearance - A premium multi-layer protective electroplated matte black finish adds a sophisticated touch and ensures long-term usage with an everlasting sheen and beauty.
- High-Quality Materials and UPC Certificated Cartridge - This vessel faucet is made of brass construction for maximum durability and the high-quality cartridge with high hardness and prominent sealing property is selected so that the hand feel is smooth; the product can stand wear and tear; the service life is longer than 500,000 times.
- Anti-splashing Aerator - Featuring a smooth aerator for maximum water savings, this basin faucet delivers up to 1.2 GPM with a splash-free aerated stream. And provides a clear and steady laminar stream, it is ideal for everyday bathroom tasks, such as brushing teeth and washing hands.
- Two Round Wheel Handles Design - Cold water and hot water are controlled by two handles, switch the handle to control the water temperature and volume, the operation is simple and easy.
- Easy To Install & Reliable Bathroom Sink Faucet - Come with installation instructions; make your installation easier. Supply lines are 3/8" threaded with cUPC certification. Standard U.S. connection size, ensuring easy and fast installation.
- Faucet Body
- Supply Lines
- Hardware Pack
- Installation Instruction
Document: Installation Manual
- Model number: RB0903
- Material: Solid brass
- Finish: Matte black
- Installation method: Deck-mounted
- Item weight: 4.8 pounds
- Flow rate: 1.2 gallons per minute
- Warranty Period: Lifetime warranty
- Return Policy: Free return or exchange
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. At same time,you need to provide photos to let us confirm that the product is original.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return label. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.